Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I've lost my mind...

I'm going to try and find it. I'll be using this page to post updates that avoid the intimate details of my decline and hopeful resurrection for those that care to be kept in the know about what I'm doing. The majority of my posts are planned to be centered around my location at the time, photos of where I am, and maybe the occasional video. Who knows. I just know that I'm not much good for people right now, so communication will be spotty in a direct manor. I've got a lot to figure out right now, but please, trust me when I say this is for the better. I'm not running away from anything, I'm not looking to remove anyone from my life. I just have come to understand that I'm not well and haven't been for a long time and am overdue for figuring this out. There isn't any one person or any one event that has led to this. I'm just no longer able to smile and go through the motions. This is probably the most detailed I will be about what is going on with me right now.

I'm in Waterville with my parents for the time being. I will soon be setting out in an attempt to gain some perspective.

2 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46HEC4brycA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Staying in touch and engaged is the right thing for you to focus on right now, Jake. This blog can be a healthy part of that.
    I just finished re-reading 'Zen & the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance'...if you haven't read it in a while, it may be able to provide a touch of that perspective you're looking for. Seriously, it's some good medicine for those of us looking for deeper meaning and a framework in which to make sense of it.
    All for now...but, as I said, stay in touch!
    E

    ReplyDelete