Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 4


Left Idaho yesterday afternoon. Had a great time in Sandpoint on Tuesday night. Thanks so much to the lovely Elsa Chambers for filling in as a last minute model for some of the promo shots, and the beautiful and talented Justin Herrmann for taking the photos.

Spent last night at a rest stop in Lima Montana. It was the coldest night of the three. I was fine inside the van, but the wind was roaring all night. Woke up to see icicles hanging from my front bumper. But every time I wake up and can't stand to be outside because of the temperature, yet am warm under the covers, I see as a good sign.

Got up and back on the road around 10 this morning, or 9 am for everyone in Pacific Standard. Drove straight down to Ogden Utah and arrived here a few hours ago. Hanging out at Weber County public library right now and checking some e-mails. I found a post on craigslist from someone here that needs something driven to their daughter in North Carolina, so I responded to the ad and told them so long as it was legal, and they cover my gas there, I'd be happy to make the trip. However, I'm not banking on it too much, since it's an ad on craigslist asking someone to drive a package across the country. Either way, nothing lost in checking it out.

I wanted to do an open mic night here in the next few days, but it looks as if I'll have to leave Ogden to do so. Salt Lake City is only a bit away, so if I can't find anything exciting here, I may just head down a few days early. You know, unless I'm on a postal service like treck to North Carolina.

I'm also posting one of the photos Justin shot on Tuesday, just want to make sure he gets credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment