Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Idaho


Got to Coeur d'Alene last night, wanted to do an open mic, but they do sign ups a week in advance, which makes no sense to me, but oh well, no big deal. Thanks to the girls for making me dinner last night, I appreciate your hospitality.

Spent the first night in the van, parked in an Albertsons parking lot in Hayden. Kept warm, with the exception of my left arm, since my sleeping version of self decided it best to hang it outside of the blankets and sleeping bag. Even with that, it wasn't too bad. It snowed too, so I figure if I can keep warm at that temperature, I should be solid gold as I start working South.

In Sandpoint, ID now. Getting ready to meet up with Justin Herrmann to figure out how we're going to do the photo shoot for the next Good Wives album.

No comments:

Post a Comment