Thursday, February 24, 2011

Finally Found A Place To Sleep

It's 9 PM here, and after walking all around downtown scouting, and driving for well over an hour, I found a place to park where I'm not in front of someones house- because I understand the creepy implications of a dude sleeping in a minivan in front of the place you live. I found a nice library that's across from some apartment buildings. I figure this will do because it's not in the actual lot of the library, just an extension, and with the apartments being right there, the overnight overflow will not seem out of the norm.

So, I'm all set up and have the curtains down. Eating a can of vegetarian chili- cold and straight from the can, like a man... or a homeless man- with a lot of sriracha mixed in.

What I was able to see of Austin today was enjoyable. I'm looking forward to having the time to explore more tomorrow, and am hoping I hear back on some of the places I contacted to play some songs at.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment