Thursday, March 31, 2011

Eugene today, Seattle tomorrow

So, I've been back in Eugene since Tuesday. Prior to the return, I was playing with the idea of returning to school here in the fall, but I'm doing some serious reconsiderations.

It has been great to get to see Mitch and Ryland, but I see now that Eugene is not the place for me. It just doesn't provide the kind of outlets that I desire. I've also noticed how important a sense of community is to me. To my well-being. It has become apparent that I belong to a strong community of friends in the Seattle area, and this will play a part in my decision of what to do next.

I will be making the final leg of my trip to Seattle tomorrow morning around 10. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone. Brain, Nic, and myself will be doing a show at Roy Street Coffee and Tea on April 8th. Show starts at 7 pm. I could not be more excited about being able to play music with friends again. I can't wait to see some familiar faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment