Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 18

First and foremost, I need to express my gratitude for Cari and Clayton's incredible kindness. You are both wonderful people and you made me feel so welcome, thank you so much. I'm honored to call you both friends. Though the likelihood of any other folks I met these past few days reading this is very very small, I still want to let it be known how much I enjoyed meeting each and every one of you. My stay in New Orleans couldn't have been any better. I hope that we have the opportunity to run into one another again someday.

Today I left for Bay Springs Mississippi and am currently sitting in my great Aunt Barbara's house, just got out of the shower and am strongly considering a nap. I don't have any phone reception out here, so e-mail will be the best way to contact me if anyone needs to. Alright, time to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment